Monday, May 11, 2009

I haven't written in a while. I want to say it has been because I've been busy but I'd be lying. I've been all over the place these few weeks. I've gotten some inspiration from a few close friends. Everyone has these plans and I just pray to God that everyone of them get to the place that they are dying to get to.


I've been through so much. Sometimes, I think I forget that. I'm such a hard worker. I don't get nearly as much credit as I should get. I've worked so hard to get where I am at today even though I am not completely where I want to be, I can not forget the progress I have made. However, sometimes I really wish that I had a better support system. I never have anyone there rooting for me. Many times I have to be my own cheerleader. I won't give up. I didn't give up.

This summer I'm going to live my own life, I get so sick of being associated with a person. I'm my own person. My own interest. My own style. I'm ready to go off and do my own thing. New friends. New life. I can't say that I am sad to be leaving to this place... More realized. More relaxed. More hopeful. I will not fall down this same downward spiral anymore.


I am such a vague person. I just never feel the need to go into details.
Anyways, finals are underway. I'm putting myself to the test.
I'll keep you updated.

-Alicia

No comments: